Egis International, Inc.
Special Investigations Division - Investigative Services
As you can see from the table to the right, we conduct an extensive array of Field Investigations for our clients. With 25 years in business we have developed expertise in all types of Field Investigations.
We can conduct your accident investigations from start to finish. This includes obtaining a copy of the police report, securing photographs and preparing a diagram of the scene, photographing vehicles and/or injuries, canvassing for witnesses and surveillance footage of the accident, and taking statements from witnesses and involved parties.
Gaining the cooperation of witnesses is a key element to gathering the facts and evidence needed to ascertain the truth. We have the "people skills" and experience necessary to gain the cooperation of even hostile witnesses, turning them into valuable assets at trial.
Our background investigations can provide you with a complete history of a subject, including criminal records, history of civil litigation, employment history, assets and liabilities, accident history, residential history, marital history, education, recreational activities and standing in the community. A client may narrow the scope of the background investigation to satisfy the needs of each particular case.
- Background Investigations
- Auto Liability / Bodily Injury and Negligence Investigations
- Signed and Recorded Statements
- Witness / Missing Person Locations
- Scene & Vehicle Photographs
- Asset & Liability Investigations
- Criminal, Civil and other Public Record Searches
- Undercover Investigations
- Pre-Employment Investigations
- Criminal Defense Investigations
- Internet Surveillance & Database Investigations
- Boating Accident Investigations - Licensed Coast Guard Captain / Investigator on staff.
Please follow the link to the right to assign your Field Investigation
1.to examine, study, or inquire into systematically; search or examine into the particulars of; examine in detail.
We offer On Line Case Status Updates to keep you informed on the progress of your assignment.
Copyright Egis International, Inc. 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015